Late period, milky discharge, cramps, bleeding. Recently delivered baby

So I dont know where to start. Im pretty confused right about know. I just had a baby 9/4/12. I think I got my period 1015/12. Then I had servere cramping and vaginal pain and spotted for two days 10/27/12-10/28/12. I did have intorcourse with and without protect through months to present. (Let me mind you that I ve never been late for my period unless I was pregnant). So now I was very late for my period this month, I took multiple pregnacy test they all came out (-). I also had a light milky discharge . But now I am in servere cramping & pain and have vaginal pain and I think O just got my period 11/23/12. I dont know wants going on, I need answers please. My husband thinks I am ok and overreacting. Please help me.....
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
You delivered a baby on September 4th, and you think you got your periods on 15th October that is almost one month after delivery and then you had spotting for two days on 277th and 28th of October.
You’re having milky discharge (not mentioned through vaginally or through breast).Now you’re having sever abdominal pain cramps and vaginal pain.
You’re not having your periods after delivery of baby, this is normal and this is called as lactational amenorrhea, what you had one month after delivery was probably not your periods but secondary post postpartum hemorrhage, and spotting on 27th and 28th of October could also be secondary hemorrhage.
The abdominal pain, cramps and vaginal pain which now you’re having could be due to infection of uterus and cervix.
Consult your gynecologist who will examine and advice you for your symptoms.
Hope this answers your question
you have just general weakness/you can take homeopathic syp Enlacto BD FOR 1 MONTH,chian Q 10 drops HS ,Allopathic tab Femilon 1 tab hs for 3 months .may be your menstraul cycle will o.k
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
dr neeraj gupta