Late period & lost virginity, pease help me out

I lost my virginity about 4 weeks ago, and my period was due on the 27th of last month, I have been paranoid and stressed and have taken 4 tests, they all have read negative. Today when waking up I felt a bit weird down there and now I have my period. Is this normal and am I okay ?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
hi,thanks for query,4 negative tests in row means chances you being pregnant are very less.At times too much of anxiety can lead to delay in periods.It is almost more then 2 weeks over due ,so in case of pregnancy test needs to be positive,it is better that you visit a gynecologist and get things cleared rather then getting disturbed with this.some tables,illness etc can also lead to delay in period.
wishing you good health.