Late period, light pink to orange blood after urinating, mild cramps, tender breast. Advise?

Hello, I am 27 years old and have never had regular periods, but I am 46 days on this cycle according to mydays app on android phone...16 days late for my period on a 30 day last period ended Feb 13th 2012.Yesterday I experienced very light spotting, only a few drops on a sanitary napkin, then nothing...not even when i went to the I have been seeing light pink to orange blood when i use the restroom, but nothing on the sanitary napkin. I have been having mild cramps and tender breast...but not experiencing any other pregnancy symptoms...Is there anything else that could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013