Late period, light discharges, negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 26 and went off birth control 4 months ago. My cycles have ranged 25-30 days. I was supposed to start the 19th of April, on the 20th I had very faint pink discharge when I wiped. The 21st I had a small amount of very liquid brown discharge and today the 22nd I have Brown discharge with some clots. My husband and I have been trying to conceive. We had sex during the time I should have ovulated. I have taken home pregnancy tests and they were negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013