Late period, cramps. Negative pregnancy test. Moody, tired. Pregnant?

hi my period is 6 days late, im usually on time, ive been having period like cramps and on day 2, 4 and 5 of my missed period the first thing morning ive had a bit of blood but just when i wiped and then it went away, the blood was just a little lighter than period blood. ive done 4 tests and all negative and i have even used the clear blue digital ones aswel as cheap ones. ive been feeling moody, and tired and a little sick, i have no other symptoms just wandering if i could be pregnant even though ive had negative pregnancy tests .
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012