Late period, condom breakage during sex, taken morning after pill. Spotting. Could I be pregnant?

hi i am 19 years old and i am worried about my late period. I recently had sex and the condom broke on december 1st. The next morning (december 2nd) i made sure to get the morning after pill and take it right away. A week or so later i had some spotting occur that last for a few days and I wasn t sure if it was my period or not but it was so light, unlike my normal period. Now i am six days late from when my usual period should have happened. I know the box said wait 10 days before you take a pregnancy test but I am still worried... Could i be pregnant? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012