Late period, bloating, tiredness, having cramps, dizziness, headache, slight spotting. Taken mini pill. Pregnancy test negative. Advise?

Hi I'm two weeks late for my period. I have for the last month been on the mini pill, but i had a period before taking it and i generally have a period whilst on it. ive run out of the month they gave me and ive still had not period. i am bloated, tired, having cramps, dizziness and having headaches. i took a test this am and it was negative. I did have a bit of spotting for a day or two where my periodshould of been but it was like the beginning colour of a period and no fresh blood.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013