Late period. Positive urine pregnancy test. Taken Primolut. Scan showed collapsed sac. Abdominal pain

I am 44 days behind my last menstrual cycle. In the past 2 weeks I have had 4 urine pregnancy tests, the first (on day 34) of which was negative, the 2nd (day 35) and 3rd (day 38) were unclear/inconclusive, and the 4th (done today, day 44) was positive. I did an hcg serum test on day 38 which was positive and a scan on the same day 38 that showed an empty uterus. I was given shots of primolut depot on days 34 and 38 to help if it was a struggling pregnancy. A scan done today after the positive urine test shows a collapsed sac and no foetus. Also, I have had intermittent lower abdominal and vaginal cramps for about 3 weeks, and sometimes, the cramps are like pre-menstrual cramps.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013