Late period. Negative pregnancy test. Thyroid test normal. What is going on?

I had a regular period in november. Late december by 7 days and late again in January by 10+ days. Took multiple pregnancy tests all throughout and all were negative. Scheduled an appt with my gyno and she did a urine test (neg.), blood test (neg.) and blood work to check my thyroid . Thyroid was normal. February I got my period on time as I should have in the past 2 months. Now march and i am late again. What could be going on? I am married and not on birth control . We have a 3 year old and we do very much want another child, just no luck yet. I have no history of irregular periods AT ALL! I have ALWAYS been on time, same day, give or take a day dependant on how many days in the month and it usually lasts around 5 days.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013