Late period. Negative pregnancy test. Indigestion. Am I pregnant?

I hav my periods on 27th Feb and that period was delayed as i was taking the pill to delay my periods because of my honemoon and now its 3 rd of april i still dont have my periods. the intercourse we had was of withdrawal before ejaculation.I have done pregnact test at home on 1st of april and that is negative. symtomes are missed periods and indigestion.what are the chances that i am pregnant and how to proceed further.please guide me.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013