Late period, HPT negative, have urinary infection, back pain. Am i pregnant?

Hi I am 3 days late with my period but I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. I have a urinary tract infection at present and I am on my second course of antibiotics now. I am normally on time every month but give or take a day. Never been this late. Myself and my partner are trying for a baby at present. The only symptoms I am having is back pain but unsure whether this is linked to uti and I am really tired all the time. Noticed I didn t get any Breast tenderness or outbreak of spots like I normally do when I am due to start my period. I am just anxious to know what is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013