Late period. Family history of early menopause. Sonogram shows fibroids. What is going on?

Hi I m 45yrs old. My LH is 40 fsh is 67.6. I get my period still but they re very heavy mostly. I ve only occasionally skipped a month or it was a bit late. Meno pause in my family has always been earlier. Mom was 36 and sister was 40. Doc did a sonogram and I have only a couple of very small fibroids . He just did and endometrial biopsy and I m going crazy waiting for the results. Any ideas what can be going on with me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013