Late on period, CVS test positive then negative, spotting brown blood. Could i be pregnant?

Hi! I have a few concerns. I think I might be pregnant. I am 14 days late on my period. I took two CVS pregnancy tests and the first one came out positive and the second came out negative. However, my main concern is that I have been having really bad cramps and yesterday I noticed I was spotting brown blood. Today I woke up and I had brown blood and blood clots on my pad. I dont understand what is going on.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013