Late forties, trying to conceive, have pot addiction, history of abortion. How can I get off pot?

hi i just have a question basically im a 25 year old male and i have a girlfriend for almost 2 years shes in here late forty around 47 she smokes pot alot and i really want her to stop but shes been doing before she met me cause i want to have a kid with her is it hard for her to get pregnate right now cause shes at a certain age she already have 2 kids and shes told me she had 2 abortions
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you want to have a kid, that is nise. but you will have legal problems after wards. some people some times have children even at their 50s and sixty's. but don't be greedy.