Last stage of pregnancy, stomach feels hard, have pain from shoulders to mid of back, nausea on lying, flatus. What does this mean?

Hello I m 39 weeks and one day pregnant and my stomach has been hard for almost 4hours and I started getting some back pains from my shoulders now to the middle of my back and there not going away. Also when I lay down I get the feeling of needing to throw up and I ve been feeling gas as well please help me what does this mean. I m not getting what they call contractions but I want to know if this is something that I should worry about. My email is YYYY@YYYY I know it s late but I really would appreciate your feed back
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012