Laser surgery for the eye..

my boyfriend s ejaculation has a metallic smell to it, and it made my mouth numb. he is a little worried about whether or not this is normal because it does not usually smell or taste this way.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum..

i raed ur problem..
its not normal..
smell like matallic is infection in the sperm..
go for urine & sperm check first after that consult..
it may be due to some medicine that he is taking for some problem..or may be he consumed some medicine before intercourse
also eat a healthy food and morning and evening walk..

All the best & healthy life
Anything that seems quite different, and suddenly, like this should be followed by a trip to the doctor. You could go with him depending on how you feel about it...since it would make it possible for your boyfriend to go and be less embarrassed.
However, he should go anyway! It's just a trip to the doctor for some information and whatever the doctor recommends!
  Anonymous's Response
Yes, it sounds like he's concerned too so tell him to see a Doctor and remember that sometimes body chemistry changes depending on what you're ingesting or stress recently... a million things can change variables like this.

You shouldn't be worried... just supportive