Laser surgery done for removal of contacts. Taking nurokind plus. Gaining weight. Side effect?

hello, i am 23 years old female and i had a laser surgery 3 years ago for removal of my contacts. now since 6-8 months i am feeling a difficulty in visualising some far objects. so i consulted my doctor and found out that vit B12 levels are very low in my body. it was 84 pg/ml. so he prescribed me nurokind plus capsules. now i am feeling that i am having some weight gain . so is this some sort of side effect of this capsule?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013