Laser operation done for poor eyesight. Over strained eyes, lost visibility. Natural treatment to improve vision?

Hello Doc, I am a student (23 years) had a poor eyesight and went through a laser operation for eyes 3-4 years ago. Now, I feel I have over-strained my eyes over the years and lost the visibility up to some extent. I have to study long hours, most of the time in front of computer. Also, my favourite hobby is to watch movies on the laptop. But these days I can t foccus at all because of the eye sight is constantly geting weak. Is there something natural that I can eat daily or some eye drops to help my eyesight to improve ?? Regards, Pranjal
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013