Laser liposuction. Why has body an odor? Why is the tumescent solution leaking?

I had laser liposuction 4 days ago. I have been eating mainly fruits for fiber and drinking fruit juices, waiting for the first bowel movement . My body has a terrible odor...a strange chemical smell. I stopped taking pain meds after the first day. What is causing this? the tumescent solution leakage in the garment? I have not washed it yet, because I need help getting it off and on. I have bathed once, and use wipes to clean myself. the smell actually keeps me awake, and now I have insomnia . I have only slept 2 hours this past night.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012