Laser hair removal, skin irritation, blisters, neosporin, hydrocortisone

i recently had laser hair removal on the 9th and i had to shave twice since i didnt have the treatment the first time(the day before) and when i do that my skin gets really irritated.. the nurse told me it will feel like a sunburn and redness and swelling will be there for three to four days. not only has it been almost a week but i have blisters and i cant move without it hurting or use the bathroom without crying. what can i do, neosporin and hydrocortisone arent helping me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012