Laser hair removal is a factor for yeast infection? Why itching? Help

I was wondering if laser hair removal is a factor for yeast infections? I have had three sessions of laser hair removal (brazilian area) and have had mild-to-moderate itching fairly constantly since the last session about a month ago. There are no lesions, so I am not worried about STDs (my tests are all clear for those) and this isn t presenting itself as a normal yeast infection for me (which tend to be fairly severe). Could the disruption in hair growth cause the natural yeast to become unbalanced?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012