Laser eye operation & its side effects.

hi, I am wearing power glass. I am 20 years old. shall I go for laser operation if I do that any side effect is there ? plz answer me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
hi welcome to health care magic.see firstly doc check your eyes your corneal thickness do some test for it if all normal then there is no problem in lesser operation also concern how many no you have but you will go to qualified and experienced ophthalmologist.after lesser you should take care of your eyes for 1 month.there is no side effect.

You have not mentioned how much is the power of your glasses.Before Laser surgery so many test like corneal thickness , retinal fundus examination,corneal scan has to done.once all test are ok and your power is stable for one year then you can go for LASIK.The side effect are minimal like glare at night driving,dry eye.

So consult any lasik surgeon.