Laryngomalacia, breathing problems in flight, feeding ans sleeping well

Dear Sir, I have a son with six month old. He use to do some noise time to time from one month ago. Then, we consulted the ENT doctor, he said looking at his throught, he is having laryngomalacia and said no treatment . Only treatment is the time. This symptoms we observed, when we tried to fly. When flight taken in to runner way, he started to struggling to breathing . So, we have been asked to get off the flight. At the moment he is feeding well from Mother and giving some foods also. He is sleeping well also but that sound makes now 15-20 times per day earlier had only 4-5 days. I want to know, are there any treatment for that or do we have to wait for a time. Until recovering, can he no fly in the flight? Sir, I highly appreciate the answer for this
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012