Lars, patella surgery failed on right leg, lars stretched. Hamstring, patella recons on left stretched. Advise?

Hi I am day 2 into 4th acl recon. I have had hamstring and patella recons on the left both have stretched, they have decided to leave the left stretched one at the moment but the knee doesn't feel good. On the the right had Lars surgery 6 months ago it failed at just had patella recon on the right 2 days ago. The surgeon reported that the Lars had not ruptured but had stretched which he had never seem before and didn't know how this had happened. Something I am doing in my rehab is causing these recons to stretch before I get to full recovery...I am a little hyper mobile and find the rehab comes easily but I have never pushed it and stayed within the pain barrier, please I don't want this 4 th to fail what is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013