Laringomalacia, feeding lactogen, running nose, mosquito bites, infection from dog due to lack of immunity

My son is 10months old and was born in 36weeks and had larongamecia, he had wheezing sound and was told that it would go away by 6-10months. I also had milk issues so my son was mostly on lactogen(powder milk). On top of it my inlaws have 2 dogs who are just like family members and they dont believe in tying them ....they sit sleep on our beds , sofas and roam in the house and are taken out for a walk morning and evening, they loose a lot of hair and the house is all over it. Since we are working parents my son is staying with my in laws and from past 10months he has a running nose , red spots as mosquito bites and wheezing sound. My body has allergy to dogs smell, hair, dust food and water allergy and after delivery diagonsed that i have a sinus. I feel my son due to lack of immunity has this problem with allergies and my inlaws love the dogs so much as their own children. Is there any vaccine that can be given to him to resist the allergies or would there is any other solution.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012