Large white patches on top lip. Histroy of sores around mouth. HSV test negative. On fluclaxacillin and canasten cream. Cold sores?

I have had sores around my mouth now for 12 weeks now and have been blood tested for hsv at 6 weeks and 12 weeks and both results were negative. I have been prescribed flucloxacillin and canasten cream yet today I have two large white patches appearing on my top lip that look like they will become cold sores. Is this normal with this antibiotic and could it still be coldsores?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013