Large white bumps at the tip of tongue, has light green pus. What is it?

Hello.. I have 2 large white bumps on like the tip of my tongue.. I believe the first bump was caused by a sharp tooth wit a sharp filling and eventually caused me to search for a new spot to grind against my tooth therefore causing the second bump. But this second bump is really huge and hurts bothers me all day long got it just yeaterday and this morning i looked at it and it had some type of yellowish almost a lite green puss. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013