Large vein like twisted lump underneath the bottom of left testicle after Vasectomy, bruising on scrotum. Why ?

Hello Doctor. I m 30 next week, 5 11 , 230 lbs, overweight but not too bad. I recently had a Vasectomy on Dec 6th. I didn t take it too easy but I didn t lift anything for a few days and I did have a bag of frozen vegtables on there as required. My stitches came out 1 week later with some blood. My wife and I went into the emergency room. The doctor said I would be fine as the wound was healing over and instructed me to use a band-aid and medicated cream. The wound is healing over just fine and I change the bandage out frequently. My concern is the large vein like twisted lump underneath the bottom of my left testicle. It s about 1 inch away from it (not attached). There is slight pain if I squeeze it very gently, but none if I do not touch it. I still have some brusing on the center of my scrotum. I sincerely apologize if I m wasting your time or did not explain it well.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012