Large swollen red area on inner thigh, warm to touch, green pus on popping. Suggestions?

I have a large swollen red area on my upper inner thigh. It s warm to the touch and pits my in a lot of pain, especially when it s touched or when I walk because my thighs run together. I think it could possibly be a boil , but I ve never had one before and I have excellent hygiene (I m a bit of a germ freak) it really hurts and I don t know what to do about it. Around 4:30 this afternoon I popped it and a ton of green pus came put of it. It got even more swollen. I cleaned the effected area and the swelling has gone down but the pain is still there. It hurts so much :( what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013