Large stretch marks on bikini line, irritated and red. How to fix it ?

Yes. I have large stretch marks on my bikini line. No matter what kind of underwear I wear (even with no underwear) the stretch mark gets really irritated and red. Looks like pressure ulcer is starting. It does get sweaty in that area of course but I didn t use to have this issue. It has become so painful that I sometimes cannot walk. The friction hurts too much. Am I crazy and the only person to have this issue? And do you know how to fix it?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012