Large stools, bleeding after bowel movement, soreness and itchiness in anus. How do I stop this?

Hi, I am 18, 5 9, and weigh 130. Lately I have been having some... large poop and it stretches my butthole to the point to where after I m done it usually bleeds a little... and I usually have to sit on the toilet for a long while (30 mins tops). Afterwards my butthole becomes really sore, and then after a while it gets itchy and has this rough feeling (like it has scabs on it)... how do I stop this?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
All these symptoms are caused from the constipation.
You need to change the way of eating:
take much fibers ,fruits and vegetables
take much liquids,take one cup before meal
make activity all days
If these symptoms do not pass after you follow this tips you can use laxatives or suppositories.
Soreness and itchiness can be calmed from using lidocaine contains cream.

Take care of your self