Large sized fleshy substance discharge along with periods bleeding. Taken Meprate tablets. Reason?

Hello Doctor, I had taken meprate tablets bid for 10 days and the period started after about three days of stopping the medication . Now, I have found fairly large sized fleshy objects (resembling peeled chicken skin) along with bleeding . Appreciate if you could explain what kind of a threat this could be. Thanks & Kind Regards, Tarisha.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if you have taken the hormone tab then such symptom is very likely taking any hormone tab that could disturbs the hormone cycle may induce such bleeding now this is nothing to worry, hope this information helps you have nice day.