Large size pimple on my pubic area. Why is it always sore with fluid?

I have a large size pimple on my pubic area that is really sore if I touch it... last night i tried popping it with needle, a few hours later i felt a strange feeling the pimple was releasing this yellowish sap out of it... it has went down a little since last night i guess after the liquid came out.. Can you tell me what it is?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Hi large sized pimple in the pubic area is only is mainly due to inflammation of hair follicle iin the pubic is mainly due tto wet conditions and irritation of hair can be cured by broad spectrum antibiotic.anti inflammatory agent like combiflame and application otf mupirocin ointment over the lesion cures it