Large scrape on knee which is oozing

Unknown Medical Incident - Doctors have no clue whats wrong! My girlfriend has a fairly large scrape on her knee , but wasn t injured. Just happened and she went to the ER and they did bloodtests, five dr s looked at it and didn t know what it was. There is no infection, however it is oozing slightly. It s very painful and nobody knows whats going on
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Do have a photo of it as well
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
It can be due to allergy caused by coming in contact with some wild herbs or some wild insects if they even walk over your body may cause a big burn like scraping. Local and oral antibiotics, antiallergics, steroids and dressing will help.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal