Large ring shaped dark purplish bruise on my back lower thigh area and it is painful

i just notice today while in the shower and shaving my leg that i got this large ring shaped dark purplish bruise on my back lower thigh area. I cant remember any injuries from the past few days to sustain this wierd shape bruising. in the centre of it the ring is normal tissue n skin area. I cant remember any pain prior to noticing this bruise but now when i touch the bruised round part with a bit of pressure on it. it does slightly feel pain. and since to my knowing of this bruised my whole leg down to my foot started to ache now. i am 30yrs of age. i have a slight asthma condition and just taking ventolin puffer if im having an attack
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011