Large red, swollen, pus filled bump on the knee, pains on extending or bending knee, friend having scabies. What could this be?

i have a fairly large bump of to the side of my knee on the underside,its red and swollen with a puss head on it. It has a huge red ring around it and is hot and itchy it hurts when i exstend my knee or when i bend down, a friend of mine told me she and her flatmtes had contracted scabies and i am worried i havecaught them but there is only three the other two are not as bad
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012