Large red blotches on chest, lower back, arms and thighs, painful shoulders. Had seafood the earlier night. What is the cause?

I woke up this morning with a large red blotch on the right side of my chest . There are smaller red blotches on my lower back, arms and thighs. They do not hurt. the tops of my shoulders however are very I got hit. The only thing I can think of about the blotches is I had shrimp at a restaurant last night. I ve never had a reaction to shrimp or seafood before. I am 56 male, 165 lbs
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012