Large pus filled abscess on clitoris, under skin, made a hole on popping. Treatment?

I found a good sized pus filled abcess on the left side of my clitoris. I didn t know what it was so I popped it but it seems as if it sort of made a hole around it. Like it was nestled right in my skin next to my clitoris. it didn t hurt when I popped it but I am concerned with the hole or indentation or whatever that it was settled in. It isn t a fistula type area, it almost looked like another urinary meatus but there is no opening
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  240 Awaiting Answer