Large pimples on face, swollen and painful, turn black and emit white discharge, treatment

i keep getting these pimples that are large and slightly swollen and painful to the touch, not itchy,after a few days the area that was swollen turns black and the at times some white discharge come out.I get them on my forehead, chin and cheeks.These only happens on my face.I am 29yrs, i don t smoke but i regularly drink some red wine. my face products include cleanser, toner, sunscreen moisturizer , foundation, concealer and powder.I try to eat fruits alot i dont eat as much on veggies and i take fish oil and wheat grass supplements.I walk for exercise.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012