Large pimple on knees causing inflammation, discomfort. Leaves hole, scar when healed. Cause?

I will get large pimple on my knees that cause inflamation and great discomfort. They usually last about 3-7 days before I pop and disinfect it. Most of the time when the close encounter with the said pimple happens, it leaves a hole in my skin and a scar after it heals. Does anyone have any information on what might be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Sep 2013
Hi large shaped bump over the knee leaving a hole ir scarring after healing can be pyoderms gangrenosum.it is a kind of vasculitis where u get a pyoderma and leave a papery scar after healing. Do routine investigationss like cbp.cue.esr ct bt and platelet count.it can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.broad spectrum antibiotic and application of t-bact ointment along with short course of steriods helps.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.