Large pill stuck at the back of throat causing extreme nausea, vomiting, dizziness. How can I resolve this?

Hi, I have a large pill stuck in the back of my throat (it has not dissolved yet...its been about 3 days). I believe it is the cause of extreme nausea , vomiting , my ear on the right side is in pain, and I feel dizzy. Can you please help me resolve this ASAP. I have been drinking lots of fluids, swallowing hard, and have tried other things like eating bread, yogurt, etc. - nothing is helping. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013