Large painless bump below butt cheeks. Noticed change in bump's size according to diet. Any ideas?

Good evening. Iv e had a large lump just below my right butt cheeks for years. It s painless, but, depending on what I eat, it could feel irritated. Also depending on my diet , it could enlarge or reduce in size. For example, when I fast or cleanse, it has reduced in size considerably but hasn t completely disappeared. I feel that if I had fasted or cleansed my body longer it would have completely disappeared. What is this??? I m ready for it to go for good. Thank you in advance. -PJ
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013