Large painful bump by right eye on top part of nose, oozing green and yellow pus. What's wrong ?

I have a large pimple like bump by my right eye on the top part of the nose . It has been growing for a couple weeks, thinking its a pimple and it will go away. However, today green and yellow puss is oozing out of it and its very painful. It seems as if there is like 4 real tiny holes that this ooze is coming out of. I squeezed it and A LOT of green and yellow puss came out of it, but its not going down its remaining the same size. What is wrong with this?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
This is in all possibility an abscess at the root of the nose. When you have expressed the contents you have been unable to evacuate it completely: therefore you need to go to your doctor who would take care to express all the pus contained within it. A small pack may be applied following drainage of pus to stop bleeding from the walls of the abscess. Therefore, a visit to a doctor is a rational approach at this point of time.