Large multicolored spots on head, oozing pus. Taking medication for dementia, antibiotics. Opinion?

I have 97 yr old relative who has large multi colored spots on head that have gone from rash to bumps to these oozing things. He's on hospice for last 3 yrs with dementia. Can I send picture? Dr gave him ointment, then antibiotic. Has never been sent dermatologist, no scraping or biopsy. He
I do not have power medically so I need enough background to challenge lack of care if necessary. I do control his trust however.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013