Large mass on leg after fall. What can I do about displaced ribs? Help

I have a very large mass outside my left upper leg after a very hard fall. I have been to emergency twice in two weeks. I also have 2 fractured ribs, and two displaced ribs - left side. getting back to the mass. My leg has turned many colors and is swollen. By night my leg is huge down to my toes. My toes are also swollen and dark blue. If I been over to pick anything up, I have extremely painful burning in my let around the area where the mass is. The mass is raised and at least six inches or more around. Please give your opinion. I am 61 year old male.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012