Large lump under skin in left thigh, pain on standing, pressing. Cure?

hlw....i work in factory where i have to stand all day, i have been doing this job since six month, my problem is that i have a slightly large lump under my skin in left thigh seems like attached to my muscle...i am having this since one and half first it was not problem but since i have startied working it starts paining after long stand...and its size seems to have grown a little bit and hurts when i press it too....i would be greatful if u plz reply....
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012