Large lump on the gland in the neck, anaemic, another lump under the hairline. Taking iron pills. What can be the diagnosis?

Hello Dr. I am worried about my grand daughter as she has developed a large lump on her gland in the neck , she was taken to see her G.P who requested blood tests which came back showing some concerns with her white cells , she has not got an infection but she is anaemic. This all started about 1 month ago,now she has been to see the Dr again and he has found two other lumps , one to the gland in front of the neck and the other just under the hairline at the back of the head. He has placed her on Iron pills for one month then more blood tests. This is taking far too long for a diagnosis , she is worried sick as we all are
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012