Large lump on right side groin area, cough, tired and weak. What could it be ?

Hello I have a lump on my right side groin area its rather large and on the inside not outside, also I have this wicked cough and feel weak and tired at times not sure if it is any relation. The coughing,weak,and tiredness has just started with in the past 5 days. I noticed the lump on Oct 4th. In 2009 I us to get checked for skin cancer to sum that up I was being treated as having mycosis fungoides which is in several spots. No one,however, has actually dignosed me with this.The doctor is worried because in the area of my right hip is a spot which is somewhat by the lump in my grion. I have a biopsy on tuesday. In you opinon what do you think this could be? Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012