Large lump on penis shaft, oozing pus and blood when squeezed. STD ?

Conveniently after calling planned parenthood on a hunch that I should probably get tested for STDs, I found a large (to me) lump about 1/3 of the way up my penis shaft from the base. Its shaped like an oval, pink, hard, and I initially squeezed out some pus and blood while in the shower. The lump didn t go away, I can t tell if its gotten bigger, it slightly hurts (I think because I squeezed it so hard), and I m extremely worried about it. Its about 1 cm long and .5 cm wide, definitely a part of the skin.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012