Large lump on arm, filled with pus, blood, pink scar on popping, spreading to breasts. Treatment?

Hiya I ve recently got back from XXXX where i was working for 2 months, I had a massive lump on my arm which i thought was a spot, it was like a puss ball so i squeezed it and loads of puss and watery substance and blood came out, its left me with a big pink scar and i know have another one exactly the same appear on my boob, it s an open wound and has little lumps around it too. Starting to concern me a bit .
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi there,

This thing is a cause for concern and should not be taken lightly. You have a case of a continuing soft tissue infection. If you have completely drained the first one, then it could have healed completely but another boil in adjacent areas could imply a continuing infection and progressing. Seek medical consult now to start an antibiotic treatment. Feel free to follw up.

Dr. Eric